Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Meal Planning

    
       I usually plan my meals either that day or the night before, but that sometimes can get crazy and it's easy to fall behind, and then just get take-out. So I've decided to try on Sunday night to plan out my meals for a week, and to do my shopping for that week either Sunday, or Monday morning. Hopefully this will help save on gas, so I'm not going to the store once a day, and will save money from buying extras because I wont be at the store every day with temptation!
        Here is my first try at meal planning:


Monday: Spatzle, Schnitzel, Potato Pancakes, and Applesauce; all homemade!
Tuesday: Easy Country Style Ribs with corn and potato salad.
Wednesday: Egg and Hashbrown Pie with fruit salad.
Thursday: Pizza Night
Friday: Meatloaf with mashed potatos and broccoli.
Saturday: Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup)
Sunday: Chili

         I will go grocery shopping either tonight or tomorrow for the meals from Monday through Thursday. Friday I will go shopping for Saturday and Sunday.
         All that I need to get for Mon.-Thurs. meals is breadcrumbs, Cheddar cheese, and spinach; everything else I have on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment