Monday, February 7, 2011

Tuna Salad Sandwiches


Something that I can always count on Thing One eating is tuna. He can eat it plain, right out of the can, or in a sandwich. Since I don't like mayonnaise, I usually make my tuna salad with tuna and ranch dressing.
I went to make some sandwiches when I realized that I didn't have any ranch!
I did have some miracle whip from when I made the salmon cakes, so I decided to go ahead and give it a try.

I came up with this recipe with what we had around the house.

Ingredients:



  • 1 (5 ounce) can white tuna, drained and flaked

  • 4 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing

  • 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese

  • 1-2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish






  • Directions:
    Mix all ingredients together. Spread on bread. Enjoy!

    I like to toast my bread for tuna sandwiches.
    If you don't like relish, you could substitute chopped celery.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment