Thursday, February 24, 2011

Turkey Meatloaf

My grandma makes a delicious turkey meatloaf.
I asked her one day for the recipe, and she had her own.
I then tweaked hers, to make my own.

This is it:
Turkey Meatloaf

Ingredients:
1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup mustard
1 clove garlic, minced
1 large egg
3/4 cup bread crumbs
1 small onion, chopped
1/2 bottle Hawaiian marinade sauce
1/2 - 1 can pineapple tidbits, drained

Directions:1. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In large bowl, mix all ingredients except for the marinade. Spread mixture in an ungreased 8x4 or 9x5 loaf pan. Spread the Hawaiian marinade over the top.
3. Bake uncovered for 1 hour. Take meat loaf out and sprinkle the pineapple tidbits over the top. Bake for another 15 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes, then serve.
Enjoy!




Turkey meatloaf and Sweet potato casserole.

      *Sometimes I will mix half the can of pineapple into the meat before baking it. I also sometimes mix some of the marinade right into the meat as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment