Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Clutter


My mind is cluttered.

And so is my house.




       I can't believe I am posting pictures of the house! :(
This is my thinking behind it though; I always clean the house before guests come over. So, if I have all of you who read this blog as virtual guests to my house, then I will clean it!
      I am going to be posting before and after pictures.
      Today I am going to focus on the kitchen. I'm hoping that by the end of the day today, all my dishes will be done, and the entire kitchen will be cleaned.
      My goal is to keep my house guest ready, at all times. Not for guests, but for us. We deserve a clean house just as much as our guests do. It's just hard! Harder than I thought it was going to be.
      


Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. ~Phyllis Diller
 
I believe this quote sums it up for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment