Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ugh.

The only word I have for today is Ugh.

This was my night last night.

Thing Two went to sleep last night at about 8pm.
I went to bed at 10:00pm.



10:30pm Thing Two wakes up. I feed him and put him back to sleep.  Pops is then getting ready to go to work, so I say goodbye to him.
I get back to sleep around 11:30pm.



1:00am Thing Two wakes up again; with a fever. I give him some medicine, feed him, and put him back to bed.


3:00am Thing Two is awake, again. I feed him and try to put him back to sleep, but he is wide awake. I try to leave him in his bed, but he cries, wanting to be entertained. I try setting him on our floor, with toys, and he plays for awhile while I try to get more sleep, but he gets bored. 


5:00am I try to feed Thing Two again and he looks sleepy, so I put him back to bed.


7:00am Thing Two wakes up. He's up for the day. 
ugh.


He's still waking up like every two hours during the night. I don't know what to do!
I've tried to let him "cry it out" but our house is so small he woke Thing One up.

ugh.

It's been like this since he was born. We were lucky with Thing One that at around 2 months he slept through the night.
I did fine for the first 5 months, but for the last month, it's been so hard. I'm exhausted all day, every day.
ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment