Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Learning at Lunch Time


I'm great at making super yummy dinners. What I'm not great at is making breakfast and lunch.  I just have no idea what to make! Maybe I will start making a meal plan for breakfast and lunch.
I started doing meal plans for dinner, and then the holidays came and I just stopped. It's a new year though, and time to start back up.

One lunch that I do make a lot, and is super easy is Baked Spaghetti. If we have spaghetti for dinner and have leftovers, I will either refrigerate or freeze them. If refrigerated I will use them the next day, if frozen, I can wait as long as I'd like.
What I do is simply put the leftovers in the bottom of a baking dish (thaw the spaghetti if frozen), and then I top it with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-30 minutes, or until heated through and cheese melts.
Super yummy and super easy!


Thing One recently learned how to peel a clementine! He was so proud of himself that he was able to not only start it, but to peel the whole thing on his own!
After it was all peeled, I broke it into sections for him. He put one in his mouth, spit it back out, and said he was done.




The newest thing that Thing One likes to do is to wear a pair of my high-heels, and to walk around in them pretending to be me, and I am him.
He shares a lot whenever he is Mama!
The other day I had gone to the mall and bought some new shoes. I got some of my other pairs out, and put them all away in boxes. I started doing dishes, and when I was finished I found this:


   Thing One had taken all the shoes out of the boxes, and lined them up neatly! He loves sorting and organizing things, and HE is teaching ME how to organize things well.

1 comment:

  1. love the curls :) you can never go wrong with spaghetti, and with cheese on top even better ..Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete