Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thing Two's Mohawk

So you all know how amazingly beautiful Thing One's hair is right?
I am excited to see what Thing Two's hair is going to be like.
So far......
He has a Mohawk!!
He always looks like he's ready to rock :)





TOO CUTE!



       This is our meal plan for today;

BREAKFAST: Mac and Cheese.
This one kind of just happened. I meant for cereal, but Thing One saw the mac and cheese in the fridge and asked sooo sweetly for it that I said sure. haha

LUNCH: Turkey and Cheese Roll-Up, Carrot Sticks, Strawberries, and Yogurt Drops

DINNER: Bacon Cheeseburgers, French Fries, Salad.

SNACKS/DESSERTS: Cereal and/or Hostess Cupcake


     Easter is coming up! It really snuck on up me this year. I sure am excited though! What are your Easter plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment