Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Paczki Day!


Hey Everyone!
I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Things have been crazy. I've been changing up the way I do things around the house every day, so I haven't had much extra time.
I have so many things I want to post!
A lot of recipes and a lot of pictures of the boys.
Like this cute picture!!




Here is Thing Two and I; this picture was taken this morning.



        Speaking of this morning, Happy Paczki Day everyone! Yesterday Thing One and I went to the store and picked out some Paczki to have for breakfast this morning. Yum!

     



  I've changed up Thing Two's diet. He's older now, and able to eat more, and follow a regular eating schedule.
Here is his schedule:

7:30 AM: Breakfast: 4 tablespoons baby cereal mixed with 2 ounces breastmilk. 3-4 ounces baby food; fruit. I mix the two together.

9:00 AM: Breastfeed on demand and nap!

11:30 PM: Lunch: 1-2 ounce baby food; meat and 3-4 ounces baby food; vegetable. I mix the two together. 2 ounces 100% juice mixed with 2 ounces water.

1:00 PM: Breastfeed on demand and nap!

4:30 PM: Dinner: 4 tablespoons whole wheat baby cereal mixed with 2 ounces breastmilk, and 3-4 ounces baby food; vegetable.

5:30 PM: Breastfeed on demand and nap!

7:00 PM Breastfeed and bedtime!





         Today at breakfast there was a little bit of oatmeal left, and so instead of throwing it out, I put it on Thing Two's tray. He had tons of fun smearing it around!

No comments:

Post a Comment