Thursday, February 17, 2011

OH.... MY..... GROSS

          Thing Two just threw up in my mouth.

Gross.
Gross.
Gross.

        He just ate peas and ham.

Gross.
Gross.
Gross.



UPDATE:
After getting sick myself, brushing my teeth a few times, and recovering from the horrible incident, I can now say what happened.

Thing Two was finished eating dinner. I laid down in my bed with him to nurse him before putting him to bed.
He was done eating, and was in a good mood, so I decided to play with him a little.
I was tickling him and making faces.
I then placed him on my chest while I was laying on my back.
I was then saying "Who's being silly?" in a goofy-mom voice, and then making a really dramatic gasping sound with my mouth wide open.
Thing Two cracked a huge smile and then I heard it.
This big noise from his belly.
And then.... puke. in. my. mouth.





Oh, the joys of Motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment