Monday, January 31, 2011

Sledding

The week has started off really well for us. Hopefully it will keep going like this all week!

Over the weekend we went sledding on a large hill near our house. It was a lot of fun!
Thing Two stayed home with some family, so it was just Pops, Thing One, and I.

Pops and I took turns going down with Thing One. It was exhausting after while climbing up the hill over and over!
Right near the end, Thing One decided to go down by himself!
He went down the hill all on his own twice.
He's getting so big!




We had Lasagna Soup yesterday for dinner. It was just as good as the first time I made it!
I updated the post with pictures, so you can click on the Lasagna Soup link above to see them.
This past week the Robins were out.
Whenever we would open a door or window, a huge flock would fly out of our yard.
I tried getting some pictures, and this is the best one I was able to get.


No comments:

Post a Comment