Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving!

         Yesterday we had a big Thanksgiving dinner with my side of the family. Today we had a big Thanksgiving dinner with Pops' side of the family. Sunday we are having a pot-luck Thanksgiving dinner with some of our good friends. I will be making the turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, and broccoli cheese casserole. I plan on getting everything together tomorrow so that Sunday morning I will just have to put everything in the oven, and then just sit back and relax!
        How did all of your Thanksgivings go?

        I am thankful for having such wonderful family. I am thankful for the opportunities that are available to me because of where I live. I am thankful for having such a patient husband! And most of all, I am thankful for the health of my children.

        What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment